Thursday, May 30, 2019

Coming Down The Home Stretch

May 16, 2019 Chemo #10 Laura my wonderful heart sister was my chauffer today!! Praise The Lord for great counts and tumor is very much gone and we're coming down the home stretch!!! Counts were good enough that I don't have to run for any more injections at this point. I do need to schedule for Ovarian surgery and Plastic surgery consult as well as a follow up echocardiogram. After treatment we treated ourselves to some amazing true Italian pizza and a few errands before heading home. It was a gorgeous day out and was sad to spend so much of it indoors but thankful to be in an infusion room with windowed walls!!

 Got a sweet surprise in the mail from Cordell and Beth, the perfect book of encouragement and love!
 my nails have been extra painful and oozy, makes doing any kind of activity excruciating, but, when I'm not sleeping I try to keep doing what I can around the house, though it doesn't usually feel like I accomplish that much, but, it's ok, it'll all be waiting for me to get to it when this is all over!!

May 18, 2019 after running Em to work I was almost home and I spotted this Bald Eagle sitting in a tree, I ran home for my camera and was able to get quite a few shots of it's majestic beauty, was thrilled to have spotted it and watched it a bit as it soared. this evening we got outta the house and went to Wayne and Miriam's for a pizza party. Was so refreshing to sit outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather and just relax with dear friends!
May 19, 2019 today after church we had a small cookout with Gary and Paula and Josie for lunch. Ava has been begging to go to the park with her bff, Josie and finally it was a day of sunshine and nothing else going, we had a short but splendid time just kicking back together!! In the evening we went a 30th Anniversary celebration for Glen's brother Gene and Voni, was great to honor them and be with family for a bit. A short thunderstorm came through and we were gifted a gorgeous double rainbow, I only got pics of one part but still was a beautiful reminder of hope and to keep pressing on!!


God Is In Her, She Will Not Fall!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment